ON SALE NOW • SUBMIT A PURCHASE REQUEST.
Receive Time-Sensitive Updates
Please login or register for full access to the project information.
Create personal login and password which you can use for any of our existing and future projects
ONE28 King Street Condos
ONE28 King Street Condos is on sale since May 24, 2018.
Follow this project for the time-sensitive updates on prices, floor plans, new allocations and assignments.
|Selling From:||May 24, 2018|
|First Occupancy:||Apr, 2021|
|Suites Price Range||from $421,900 to over $514,900|
|Suites Size Range||616 - 959 sq ft|
|Price PSF From||$621 per SqFt|
|Maintenance Fee:||$0.30 Per SqFt per Month|
|Parking Fee:||$31.19 / month|
|Locker Fee:||$12 / month|
|Ceiling Heights||Up to 9'0"|
|Development Levies||Capped Development Charges 1 Bed capped at $6,000; 2 Bed capped at $8,000|
|Property Tax||1.13% of the price / year|
|Deposit Total, pct:||10%|
|Deposit Structure:||$5,000 With Offer,
Balance To 5% In 30 Days,
5% On Occupancy
International Deposit Structure
$5,000 With Offer,
Balance To 5% In 30 Days,
5% In 180 Days,
5% In 365 Days,
15% On Occupancy
|Amenities||Designated Parking For Car Sharing Services, Reception Desk with Concierge, Fitness, Study Room, Yoga Studio, Electric Car Charging Stations, Accessible Green Roof, Underground Car Parking, Secure Bike Parking, Party Room, Rooftop terrace with BBQ's|
ONE28 King Street Condos Overview
Located just minutes from downtown Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University, University of Waterloo and the UW Technology Park. ONE28 King St. North will feature modern-designed and luxuriously finished suites, near shopping, dining, and every amenity you could possibly imagine. Including modern building facilities like a sprawling terrace lounge, fitness room, party room and so much more. It’s the number one spot in the hub of it all.
Source: One28 King St North
ONE28 King Street Condos Project Details
ONE GREAT BUILDING.
Located at 128 King St N in Waterloo, just minutes from Wilfrid Laurier University, University of Waterloo and the UW Technology Park. With well designed and luxuriously finished 1-bedroom suites, and two bedroom suites this condo will offer a completely new experience for tenants in the university area of Waterloo in a 15 storey building complex.
- 120 Residential Condo Units
- 2 Commercial Condo Units including Exterior Patio
- Indoor and outdoor amenities (Party / Study Room, Fitness Room, Yoga Studio, Green Roof, Outdoor Terrace with BBQ’s)
- 24 hr. security surveillance
- Semi-private elevators
- Car parking is underground and on levels 2 and 3
- Secure Bike parking
- Personal storage locker available for purchase
- 2 Electric Car charging stations
- Designated Parking for Car Sharing Services
ONE28 King Street Condos Project Features
- Choice of four colour schemes by vendor's interior designer
- Approximately 9' ceiling heights except where bulkheads or drop ceilings are required
- Contemporary 2" squared casings, 3" painted white baseboards
- Balconies or terrace as per drawings
- Sliding glass door to balcony or terrace
- Interior suite walls finished with off white latex paint, with a semi-gloss finishes in the kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry/storage areas
- Smooth finish ceiling in kitchen, laundry closet and bathroom(s)
- Solid core suite entry door with deadbolt lock and security viewer
- Standard laminate flooring with a choice of upgrade options in entry corridor, living/dining areas, bedrooms, kitchens and dens
- Ceramic or porcelain tile flooring in the bathrooms as per Vendor's plan
- Laundry area floor finished in porcelain tile
- Choice of solid granite slab countertop or quartz countertop as per Vendor's standard samples
- Ceramic tile or glass tile backsplash, all as per Vendor's plan with an option to upgrade
- Vendor's interior designer appointed cabinetry with a range of colours to select and with a full bank of drawers as per Vendor's plan
- Double basin stainless steel under mounted sink, with pull out vegetable spray faucet
- Single-lever chrome faucets
- Option to upgrade to include under mounted cabinet lighting
- Stainless steel slide-in glass cook top and self-cleaning oven
- Built-in stainless steel multicycle dishwasher
- Option of stainless steel frost-free double door refrigerator with bottom mount freezer or single door refrigerator with top mount freezer
- Stainless steel microwave hood fan combination mounted above range vented directly to the outdoors
- Stacked white front-load washer and dryer
Bathrooms and ensuites
- Integrated sink vanity cabinet with double door as per Vendor's plan
- Contemporary accessories including toilet paper holder and towel bar
- Chrome shower/tub fixtures
- Selection of porcelain tile flooring
- Vendor's interior designer appointed cabinetry from a range of colours to select
- Single-lever faucet
- Water-efficient toilet, faucet, and showerhead
- Tub and/or shower, with full height porcelain tile surround as per Vendor's plan
- Porcelain floor tile in master ensuite
- Porcelain floor tile in main bath and powder room
- Bathroom exhaust fan
Building The Communities Of Tomorrow
CTN Developments orchestrates the whole development process from the initial conceptual design all the way to construction and occupancy. CTN has the ability to manage each step in-house enabling us to set a high benchmark for both quality and efficiency while keeping community integration as a priority.
Quality + Affordability
CTN has developed a team of creative professionals that strives to meet the ever changing landscape of the real estate industry. Our proactive group has created innovative solutions to deliver sustainable and affordable communities while maintaining our commitment to quality.
Here at CTN Developments, a common goal we have for all of our developments is to minimize our environmental footprint whenever possible. We focus on efficiency and environmental sustainability throughout the construction process while incorporating cutting edge smart building technology to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and energy consumption.
Skills & Expertise
CTN Developments builds with a passion, creating vibrant communities. We look beyond the cement and steel to also focus on the social, cultural and economic infrastructures to establish a sense of diversity. This commitment has been an essential part of CTN Developments' corporate philosophy.
CTN Developments is a privately owned residential and commercial real estate development firm. Our activities span the entire real estate spectrum and include land acquisition, planning and design, construction, marketing, sales and property management.
CTN Developments has taken a lead position in developing sustainable communities where the design respects the land and where homes leave a reduced footprint on the environment. To this end, we have incorporated sustainable features into home designs that result in improved energy savings and efficiency, which can all contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
- 1% Cashback on Assignment Sale
- Purchase Financing Assistance
- HST Rebate Assistance
- First Rent Assistance
- Free Lawyer's Review
- Detailed CMA of the project
Guaranteed to all buyers who have purchased a pre-construction condo or townhome with us.
ONE28 Construction Update| 5% Deposit | As low as $620 PSF - in Waterloo by Ctn Developments
Find more details about ONE28 Construction Update| 5% Deposit | As low as $620 PSF - in Waterloo by Ctn Developments at our Preconstruction/HOTLNE project updates list.
Powered by Walk Score Travel Time
Get your free detailed report for 128 King Street North Waterloo
Review detailed information about nearby schools, parks, transit, safety and convenience.
Sorry, no school details available for this location. Please contact your local school board.
Demographics & Housing Statistics
Information provided by Statistics Canada and represents 2016 Census data.
How to use
- Switch between Demographics & Housing tabs
- Click Statistics Headers to expand
- Click Pie Charts section for more details
Similar Projects Selling Soon
Townhomes • Detached • Semi-Detached
by Madison Homes
Selling fromQ2 2021
Detached • from the low $700,000's
Selling fromFeb 19, 2021
OccupancyIn 14-18 months
Townhomes • Starting in the $700s
by Stafford Homes
by Pratt Homes
by Ballymore Building Corporation