PRE-PUBLIC OFFERING • FOLLOW FOR UPDATES
Receive Time-Sensitive Updates
Please login or register for full access to the project information.
Create personal login and password which you can use for any of our existing and future projects
Mapleview Park is not selling yet. Information is limited. Follow for updates.
Follow this project for the time-sensitive updates on prices, floor plans and allocations.
|First Occupancy:||Jan 2021|
Mapleview Park Overview
Mapleview Park Project Details
Features & Finishes
1. Superior architecturally designed homes with inspired combinations of brick, stone, vinyl siding and exterior trim in select locations per elevation, including a signature block on the dwelling containing the builder name logo (location to be determined by Vendor).
2. Gratifying streetscapes with architecturally controlled exterior colour schemes, elevations, sitings and materials.
3. Unique and innovative elevations utilizing genuine clay brick, stone, vinyl siding, ornamental panels and other materials as per elevation as shown on rendering:
Elevation A - Victorian/Gothic Style: Brick on front elevation, brick on ground floor rear and side elevations, siding on 2nd floor side and rear elevations. Approximate 4' brick/stone return on 2nd floor side elevation to match front elevation, as per plan and site condition. Corner homes to have brick on 2nd floor street facing flankage to match front elevation. Elevation Al- Victorian/Gothic Style: All brick, except gables and accents. Elevation B - Traditional Style: Brick plinths and siding to front elevations, siding on side and rear elevations. Approximate 4' brick/stone return on side elevation to match front elevation, as per plan and site condition. Corner homes to have brick on 2nd floor street facing flankage to match front elevation.
Elevation C - Contemporary Style: Stone and brick/siding accents on front elevation, brick on ground floor side and rear elevations, Siding on 2nd floor side and rear elevations. Approximate 4' brick/stone return on side elevation to match front elevation, as per plan and site condition. Corner homes to have stone and brick/siding accents on street facing flankage to match front elevation.
4. Gracious covered porches, charming balconies and porticos (as per plan).
5. Spacious garages with Traditional Carriage style vinyl insulated garage doors with beautiful inserts (as per plan).
6. Garage walls and ceilings to be drywalled.
7. Fully sodded front, side, and rear yards plus boulevards. Narrow side yards between houses may be graveled at vendor's sole discretion.
8. Main entries featuring impressive single or double metal insulated doors with glass window inserts (as per plan).
9. Poured concrete basement walls, wrapped with heavy duty
damp-proofing and drainage layer and weeping tiles for extended protection (where required by Building Code). Sump pumps as required by municipality.
10. Pre-cast and/or poured concrete steps at front, side and rear entrances as required by grade (as per plan). Pre-cast concrete walks to front entries (where applicable).
11. Low Maintenance aluminum soffits, fascias, eavestroughs and
12. Two exterior water taps; one in garage and one in the rear yard (location to be determined by vendor).
13. Door hardware package including grip-set and deadbolt lock, plus gorgeous exterior coach lamps (as per plan).
14. Self-sealing asphalt shingles with a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty and/or metal roof (as per plan).
15. Fully paved driveways.
16. Customized builder address plaque. Location to be determined by vendor.
17. Reinforced concrete garage floor with grade beams.
Superior Interior Features
18. Soaring (+/-) 9' main floor ceilings with impressive (+/-) 8' second floor ceilings (except in sunken or raised areas, stairways and where there are raised, dropped or cathedral ceilings), as per plan.
19. Easy maintenance smooth ceilings in kitchen, laundry room, powder room and all bathrooms. Stippled ceilings with 4" smooth border throughout finished areas on main and second floor (if applicable).
20. Elegant natural finish oak veneer stairs to finished areas with oak pickets, handrail and nosing (as per plan, from builder's standard samples).
21. Choice of one interior quality paint colour from vendor's samples with all kitchen, laundry and all bathrooms finished in semi-gloss.
22. Dropped ceilings and bulkheads (where required).
23. Professional duct cleaning before occupancy.
Gourmet Kitchen Features
24. Custom designed deluxe kitchen cabinets with taller upper cabinets and laminate countertops in a wide choice of styles from builder's standard samples.
25. Breakfast Bar in Kitchen with extended flush bar top (as per applicable plan)
26. Stainless steel double bowl kitchen sink with single lever pullout faucet.
27. Space for dishwasher including plumbing and electrical rough-ins for future installation provided (does not include installation).
28. Convenient split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
29. Efficient two-speed exhaust white hood fan vented to exterior over stove area.
30. Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and electrical outlet for refrigerator.
Luxurious Bathroom Finishes
31. Quality ceramic wall tiles in tub and shower enclosure to ceiling height
32. Separate ensuite bathroom shower stall (as per plan) to include, pot light and framed glass enclosure with shower door, and tile to ceiling of shower enclosure.
33. Bathtub and shower curtain rods included (where applicable).
34. Stunning freestanding soaker bathtub with Roman tub filler in Master Ensuite bathroom (as per plan).
35. Pedestal sink in powder room with single lever faucet (as per plan).
36. Mirrors included in all bathrooms and powder room approx. 42" high.
37. White plumbing fixtures.
38. Chrome finish faucets for all vanities and showers. (as per plan, from builder's standard samples).
39. Efficient exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
40. Choice of quality bathroom cabinets with choice of laminate counters from vendor's standard samples.
41. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
42. Shut off valve for each sink.
Laundry Room Accents
43. Convenient fiberglass laundry tub with separate drain (as per plan).
44. Hot and cold laundry taps for washer with heavy duty wiring and venting for dryer.
45. Laundry room floors may be sunken to accommodate entry door(s) in laundry (if required). Laundry areas on 2nd floor will come with a floor drain
Exquisite Flooring Finishes
46. 3 ¼" x ¾"natural prefinished engineered hardwood on main floor
(excluding tiled areas and bedrooms).
47. Quality 12" x 24" (or 18" x 18") ceramic tile flooring in entry, powder room bathrooms, kitchen, breakfast areas, laundry room and open to below basement foyers (as per plan, from builder's standard samples).
48. Luxurious premium quality 40 oz. broadloom with foam underpad in bedrooms, upper hall and finished basement rooms (as er-plan). Your choice of one colour per floor from builder's standard samples
49. Transition strip to be used between different floor materials.
Breathtaking Windows, Doors and Millwork
50. Striking (+/-) " Colonial style base oard, painted white throughout with doorstop to tiled floor areas.(+/-) 2¾" casing painted white on all doors, windows and flat archways throughout finished areas (as per plan)
51. Classy two panel smooth style interior doors, except where indicated as sliding doors. Not applicable to cold storage or exterior doors.
52. Satin nickel levers to all interior doors. Privacy locks on all bathroom and powder room doors.
53. Doors, windows and full archwats to be trimmed (as per plan).
54. Vinyl casement Low E thermopane windows (as per plan).
55. Low maintenance structural vinyl Low E thermopane basement windows (as per plan).
56. Sliding thermal-glazed patio door or garden door (as per plan).
57. Extensive caulking for improved energy conservation and to minimize drafts.
58. Two-panel door(s) at front entry closet (as per plan).
Lighting & Electrical
59. All wiring will be in accordance with the Ontario Building Code and the Electrical Safety Authority
60. 100 AMP electrical service with circuit breaker panel.
61. Decorative black coach lamps on exterior elevations (where applicable).
62. Fully installed exterior light fixtures.
63. Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets (one at the front porch and one at rear yard). Holiday plug in front elevation soffit. Plugs for future garage door openers.
64. Heavy duty 220V electrical outlet for stove and dryer.
65. Light fixtures provided throughout finished areas except in living room, with white decora style switches and receptacles.
66. Switch controlled receptacles in living room.
67. One automatic smoke/strobe detector installed on every floor and in every bedroom for home and family safety.
68. Electric door chime with doorbell at front entry.
69. Ground fault interrupter protection for all bathroom(s) a
70. Carbon monoxide detector.
Incredible Energy Saving Features
71. Gas fired, forced air high-efficiency natural gas furnace complete with humidifier, and ECM motor for superior efficiency and comfort controlled by an electronic programmable thermostat.
72. Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) for improved indoor air quality.
73. Exterior walls and 2nd floor ceilings fully insulated - ceiling to R-60 walls to R-22. All insulated areas are to be covered by poly vapour barriers (all as per Ontario Building Code).
74. Spray foam insulation in garage ceilings
75. Spray foam around windows and doors for increased air tightness.
76. Basement walls insulated full height per Ontario Building Code
77. Ducting sized for future air conditioning.
78. Water saving aerators on all faucets.
79. Water saving toliets.
80. Water saving shower heads on all showers with temperature control valves.
Security Features for Your Peace of Mind
81. Exterior hinges and striker plates reinforced with extra long screws.
82. Additional blocking at all exterior door jambs.
83. Additional screws at patio door to prevent lifting.
84. Rough-in for security system (location to be determined by vendor)>
Additional Superior Construction Features
85. Steel beam construction in basement (as per applicable plan).
86. Engineered floor joists & ¾" subfloor glued to achieve outstanding structural strength
87. All sub-floors will be re-fastened with screws prior to floor finishes. All joints to be sanded.
88. 2"x6" exterior wall construction.
Customer Friendly Upgrade Program
89. We are pleased to provide quotations prior to construction for extras or custom finishes for interior features. Purchasers have the opportunity to make upgraded interior selections when they attend their decor appointment to choose their colours and materials (when schedules permit).
Lookout and Walkout Conditions
90. Lookout lot conditions shall include as a standard 5' x 7' (approximate size) deck with steps to grade and larger rear basement windows as grade permits.
91. Walkout lot conditions shall include a sliding patio door or garden door in basement and larger rear basement windows as per applicable plan a railing will be installed at the door on main floor level.
Helpful Rough-Ins For Your Growing Family
92. Rough-in for central vacuum system piped to garage.
93. Rough-in for telephone (2) location to be determined by vendor.
94. Rough-in for cable T.V. (2) location to be determined by vendor.
95. 3-piece rough-in to basement, location to be determined by vendor.
Notes to Purchasers
96. All plans, elevations and specifications are subject to modification from time to time by the vendor according to the Ontario Building Code, National Building Code and Architectural guidelines.
97. The vendor will not allow the purchaser to do any work and/or supply any material to finish the dwelling before the closing date.
98. Purchaser agrees to pay Tarion enrolment fee on closing as an adjustment and is based on the purchase price herein.
99. The purchaser acknowledges that finishes and materials contained in any sales office and models homes, including broadloom, furniture, cabinets, stained floor, staircase and railings, architectural ornamental plaster, accoustic tile ceiling and luminous lenses, etc. may be for display purposes only and may not be included in the dwelling unit purchased herein.
100. Purchasers are notified that side door (where applicable) may be lowered or eliminated to accommodate side yard drainage as per grading or municipality requirements.
101. Interior or exterior steps may vary at any entranceway due to grading.
102. House types and streetscapes subject to final approval by the municipality or developer's architectural committee and final siting and approval by the vendor's architect.
103. The purchaser shall indemnify and save the vendor, its' servants and agents, harmless from all actions, claims and demands for upon or by reason of any relatives, workmen, and agents, who have entered on the real property or any subdivision of which the real property forms a part of, whether with, or without authorization, express or implied, by the vendor.
104. Variations from vendor's samples may occur in finishing materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets, floor and wall finishes due to normal production process.
105. The vendor has the right to substitute materials of equal or better value.
106. Purchaser's choice of interior colours and materials to be chosen from the vendor's standard samples if not yet ordered or installed provided that the colours and materials are chosen by the purchaser within 10 days of notification by the vendor. Otherwise, the vendor reserves the right to choose the colour and/or materials.
107. The vendor shall be entitled to reverse the plan of the house being constructed.
108. The vendor is not responsible for shade difference occurring from different dye lots on all materials such as ceramic tile or broadloom, roof shingles, hardwood flooring, wood stairs, railing, kitchen cabinets, countertops or brick. Colours and materials will be as close as possible to vendor's samples but not necessarily identical. Purchasers may be required to reselect colours and/or materials from the vendor's samples as a result of unavailability or discontinuation.
109. The purchaser acknowledges and agrees that where adjoining rooms are finished in different floor materials, there may be a difference in floor elevations between the rooms, and furthermore the builder, at its discretion, may install thresholds as a method of finishing the transition between the two rooms.
110. Location and size of windows and doors may vary with walk out deck conditions. All dimensions are approximate. Furnace and hot water tank locations may vary.
Mapleview Park Project Features
No detailed information is available at the moment.
Follow this project for the time-sensitive updates on prices, floor plans and allocations.
WE BELIEVE THAT TAKING CARE OF OUR CUSTOMERS IS OUR FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT PRIORITY
At Fernbrook Homes we believe that taking care of our customers is our first and most important priority. From the moment you walk into one of our sales centres, to long after you've moved into your new home, we take care of you. We take care to ensure our home designs are as cutting edge as possible, customizing plans when necessary to better suit a family's individual needs and desires. We take care to ensure we build your home with the highest quality materials and workmanship techniques to last a lifetime. And most importantly, we take care to ensure you're completely satisfied with your new home purchase. Over the last three decades, we've taken good care of thousands of homeowners in dozens of our signature communities. Come visit one of our fine communities today and see how we can take care of you.
President & CEO of Fernbrook Homes
Design & Innovation
Architectural design innovation plays a major role in creating the Fernbrook difference. The company has a gift for choosing just the right style and incorporating flashes of brilliance amid a breathtaking tapestry of architectural excellence. This creative flair results in exceptional streetscapes and a distinguished ambience for both low-rise and high-rise communities.
Whether it’s steeply pitched Tudor gables, Chateau-style dormers and turrets, Regency stucco and columns, intricate Victorian trim work, or sleep glass-and-steel tower architecture, Fernbrook weaves meticulous details into facades that are individually striking, yet come together in perfect harmony. The effect is distinctively different and delightfully Fernbrook.
Fernbrook communities are always graced with an atmosphere of exclusivity—a Fernbrook neighbourhood embraces residents in a welcoming enclave, in the heart of a master planned community vision. Fernbrook’s low-rise communities feature quiet crescents and cul-de-sacs, eliminating through traffic and creating a comfortable and safe neighbourhood for walking, bicycling and playing.
Distinguished entry treatments introduce each community with an ambience that is unmistakably Fernbrook. Streetscapes showcase stylish exteriors designed with elegance and charm contributing both luxury and panche to their elegant settings. Homes that are sure to satisfy the most discerning tastes. Intimate and inviting, a community designed and built by Fernbook homes is truly “home” in every sense of the word.
The Fernbrook Team
Over the past three decades, Fernbrook Homes has evolved from a small company of three working principals to a large team of over 100 Professionals. Led by Chairman and Founder Danny Salvatore and his son, President and CEO Joe Salvatore, Fernbrook's employees are instilled with the core values that have made the company so successful. A self-madeâ€‹ man, Salvatore has worked in the building industry since he was a teenager, learning every component from the bottom up. Architectural integrity, classic designs, and outstanding customer service are now - as they have always been - at the forefront of the Fernbrook Vision.
The Fernbrook team of professionals is passionate about creating high quality homes and communities, but just as important is Fernbrook’s commitment to creating unique designs that reflect the lifestyles and preferences of today’s buyers. Home means something unique and special for everyone, which is why Fernbrook offers a diverse array of layouts to appeal to every lifestyle preference.
Homebuyers are also invited to discuss how Fernbrook can design, amend or tailor their living space to reflect their individual needs and showcase their family’s personality. Fabulous, functional floorplans are the initial inspiration, providing lots of bright ideas, which can be adapted to specific needs and personalities. Willingness to accommodate personal needs is one of Fernbrook’s unique strengths.
- 1% Cashback on Assignment Sale
- Purchase Financing Assistance
- HST Rebate Assistance
- First Rent Assistance
- Free Lawyer's Review
- Detailed CMA of the project
Guaranteed to all buyers who have purchased a pre-construction condo or townhome with us.
Submit a Purchase Request
Or, ask for more details about Mapleview Park
Powered by Walk Score Travel Time
Get your free detailed report for Mapleview Drive East & Yonge Street Barrie Ontario
Review detailed information about nearby schools, parks, transit, safety and convenience.
Sorry, no school details available for this location. Please contact your local school board.
Demographics & Housing Statistics
Information provided by Statistics Canada and represents 2016 Census data.
How to use
- Switch between Demographics & Housing tabs
- Click Statistics Headers to expand
- Click Pie Charts section for more details
Similar Projects Selling Soon
Detached • from the low $700,000's
Selling fromFeb 19, 2021
OccupancyIn 14-18 months
Townhomes • Starting in the $700s
by Stafford Homes
by Pratt Homes
by Ballymore Building Corporation