ON SALE NOW • SUBMIT A PURCHASE REQUEST.
Receive Time-Sensitive Updates
Please login or register for full access to the project information.
Create personal login and password which you can use for any of our existing and future projects
Lakeside Towns is on sale since 2017-03-15.
Follow this project for the time-sensitive updates on prices, floor plans, new allocations and assignments.
|First Occupancy:||Summer 2021|
|Suites Price Range||from $549,990 to over $594,990|
|Price PSF From||$479 per SqFt|
Lakeside Towns Overview
Source: Oxnard Developments
Lakeside Towns Project Details
No detailed information is available at the moment.
Follow this project for the time-sensitive updates on prices, floor plans and allocations.
Lakeside Towns Project Features
- Brick/siding exterior walls with coloured mortar and/or pre-finished cladding where applicable as per plan, selected by vendor.
- House sitting and exterior colour will be architecturally coordinated and pre-determined to ensure harmonious streetscape in conformance with applicable zoning and architectural control guidelines.
- Exterior paint colour selected by Vendor's architect.
- Self-sealing asphalt roof shingles.
- Maintenance Free pre-finished aluminum caves throughout, downspouts and soffits.
- Exterior light fixtures on front elevation, as per model type. Fully sodded lot.
- Doors and windows sealed with high quality caulking.
- Pre-cast slab patio and walkways with steps, as required.
- *Asphalt paved driveway (Builder not responsible for future settlement).
- Pre-cast concrete slabs at rear patio doors. (As per plan).
- Attic insulation, exterior wall insulation and exterior basement wall insulation as per Building Code requirements.
- Poured concrete porch as per plan. Poured concrete Foundation walls with heavy duty damp proofing and weeping tiles where applicable.
- Steel beam construction. (Where applicable as per plans).
- Natural Oak/Veneer staircase from main floor to second floor.
- Paint grade stairs to basement.
- 9ft, ceiling main floor, where possible.
- Textured ceiling in living room, dining room, balls, family room, bathrooms and kitchen with smooth border.
- All drywall applied with screws and nails.
- All casing 2 3/4" and baseboard 4 1/8" throughout
- Paint grade trim on all doors, windows and baseboards.
- All interior walls to be finished with flat Birch white paint.
- All interior door levers to be brushed chrome. Smooth interior doors.
KITCHEN & LAUNDRY
- Exhaust hood fan over stove are with outside venting,
- Quality cabinetry selected from vendor's standard samples
- Rough-In Ready plumbing and electrical for future dishwasher.
- tall uppers cabinets in kitchen.
- Heavy-duty plug receptacle provided for stove and dryer
- Vanities or pedestal in powder room, main bath and ensuite, as per plan. - Ceramic wall tile: two rows around separate tub; to ceiling in tub/shower; wall and ceiling in separate shower stalls.
- Wall mirrors in all bathrooms.
- Exhaust fan in all bathrooms.
- Pressure balance valves in all showers.
- Plush broadloom installed wall to wall in designated areas, as per plan. Colour selections available from builder's standard samples.
- Ceramic tile floor in front vestibule.
- Ceramic floor tiles in the kitchen, all bathrooms and powder room.
- All sub-floors sanded, screwed and nailed down.
DOORS AND WINDOWS:
- Quality maintenance free, thermopane casement windows.
- Screens on all operational windows.
- Maintenance-free garage doors.
- Access door from garage, if grading permits
- Metal insulated entry doors with high quality weather stripping.
ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING:
- 100 AMP electrical service with breaker panel and copper/Aluminum wiring throughout.
- light fixtures provided throughout, including ceiling light fixtures in bedrooms.
- Rough in for central vacuum outlets.
- wiring for cable TV in family room and master bedroom. Telephone wiring in all bedrooms and kitchen.
- Electrical door chime.
- Smoke strobe light/carbon monoxide detector, as per code.
- White Decora switches and receptacles.
- Electrical outlet provided in garage along with two exterior weatherproof outlets.
- Heavy-duty receptacle and wiring provided for clothes dryer.
PLUMBING & HEATING:
- High-efficiency natural gas forced air furnace and heating system.
- High-efficiency Hot water tank on a rental basis.
- One water tap provided in garage and one at rear.
- Duct work to accommodate future air conditioning,
- HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator) for fresh air circulation.
- Drain Water Heat Recovery System
- Sump Pump if required by authorities
7 years-major structural defects, 2 years-plumbing, heating, electrical systems and building envelope,
1 year all other items. (no sanding or touch-up paint for year-end drywall repairs)
- All colour choices to be made at Sale Office or where designated by Builder
- All plans, elevations and specifications are subject to modification from time to time by the builder according to The Ontario Building Code and new laws or architectural controls, as per City requirements.
- The Vendor will not allow the purchaser to do any work and/or supply any material to finish the dwelling before closing date.
- Maintenance of the dryer vent is completely the responsibility of the Homeowner. Vendor will not be responsible for damage due to poor maintenance of this vent.
- Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that they will not in any way shape or form, remove, change or alter any fencing, exterior paint, landscaping, patio slabs or any other component of the exterior of the property, until such time as the Vendor acknowledges that the municipality and authorities have inspected and approved all exterior works and/or subject to property management if applicable.
- Purchaser is notified that side/garage door entry (where applicable) may be lowered or eliminated to accommodate side yard drainage or grading if required by municipalities or development engineering control.
- Variation from Vendor's samples may occur in kitchen and vanity cabinets, bricks, floor and wall finishes. Discontinued production, schedule or shortage of supply may occur. The purchaser acknowledged that the builder reserves the right of substitution of material with equal or better quality
- The builder is not responsible for shade differences occurring from different dye of ceramic tiles or broadloom, roof shingles, hardwood/engineered/laminate flooring/staircase, kitchen cupboard or brick. Colours and materials will be as close as possible to vendor's samples but not necessarily identical. Purchaser acknowledges that renderings, floor plans and brochures are the artist's conception only and that windows, doors, front steps, landscaping, driveways, brick work and grading, etc. may not be necessarily as shown.
- TARION Warranty Corporation (purchasers to pay enrollment fees on closing). Purchaser MUST supply an email address as Tarion Homeowner package will be delivered via email.
- * Asphalt driveway cost to be charged to the Purchaser at time of closing. - Windows and Doors may have minor cosmetic deficiencies incurred throughout the construction process, these will be touched up prior to closing, but never replaced for this reason.
- Prior to commencement of construction, changes may be made at the sole discretion of the vendor. In the event that the vendor accepts a request for a colour chart change the purchaser shall pay to the vendor the sum of $450.00 plus HST (PER CHANGE) in addition to pay costs required to implement the change requested by the purchaser. The vendor will accept no changes after the commencement of construction.
- Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that their failure to maintain normal humidity levels within the dwelling could result in hardwood flooring (if any) or strip hardwood flooring (if any) laminate flooring (if any) installed lifting or being subject to shrinkage and it is the purchaser's responsibility to maintain the humidity levels in the dwelling to prevent such occurrence in as much as the vendor will not be responsible for repair imder such occurrence
Unique designs, outstanding quality, constant attention to detail and an ongoing effort to, not only meet, but exceed expectations has made OXNARD HOMES one of the most well respected builders in Canada.
OXNARD HOMES continues to build its reputation for trust and customer satisfaction with every new development. Utilizing the services of first rate architects and the skills of the finest tradesmen ensure every OXNARD HOME is built to the highest construction and design standards in the industry.
Every OXNARD HOME is registered with Tarion Warranty Corporation so you can feel confident knowing that your rights as a new home purchaser are protected. We take pride in what we build, so you can take pride in the place you call home.
- 1% Cashback on Assignment Sale
- Purchase Financing Assistance
- HST Rebate Assistance
- First Rent Assistance
- Free Lawyer's Review
- Detailed CMA of the project
Guaranteed to all buyers who have purchased a pre-construction condo or townhome with us.
Powered by Walk Score Travel Time
Get your free detailed report for south of North Street east of Perry Street
Review detailed information about nearby schools, parks, transit, safety and convenience.
Sorry, no school details available for this location. Please contact your local school board.
Demographics & Housing Statistics
Information provided by Statistics Canada and represents 2016 Census data.
How to use
- Switch between Demographics & Housing tabs
- Click Statistics Headers to expand
- Click Pie Charts section for more details
Similar Projects Selling Soon
Townhomes • Detached • Semi-Detached
by Madison Homes
Selling fromQ2 2021
Detached • from the low $700,000's
Selling fromFeb 19, 2021
OccupancyIn 14-18 months
Townhomes • Starting in the $700s
by Stafford Homes
by Pratt Homes
by Ballymore Building Corporation