PRE-PUBLIC OFFERING • FOLLOW FOR UPDATES
Receive Time-Sensitive Updates
Please login or register for full access to the project information.
Create personal login and password which you can use for any of our existing and future projects
Grand Bell Suites
Grand Bell Suites is not selling yet. Information is limited. Follow for updates.
Follow this project for the time-sensitive updates on prices, floor plans and allocations.
|First Occupancy:||Sep 2021|
|Suites Size Range||507 - 859 sq ft|
|Maintenance Fee:||$0.37 / sq ft / month|
|Development Levies||1 Bedroom/Study/Den - $5,000 2 Bedroom and Larger - $7,500|
|Assignment||Free Assignment, $500 Legal Fee|
|Property Tax||1% of the price / year|
|Deposit Total, pct:||20%|
|Deposit Structure:||$5,000 on Signing
Balance of 5% in 30 Days
5% in 120 Days
5% in 370 Days
5% at Occupancy
|Amenities||Barbeques, Fitness Centre, Social Lounge, Co-working Space , Parking, Outdoor Terrace with Barbeque and Seating Area|
Grand Bell Suites Overview
Grand Bell Suites Project Details
Surround yourself with existing and historic beauty.
NATURE IS NO LONGER A PLACE TO VISIT: IT’S HOME.
Surrounded by stunning parks and intricate trails, urban living has never been this breathtaking. Grand Bell Suites is situated along the Grand River’s historic trails, providing residents unrivalled access to the region’s best paddling, fishing, farms, and scenic vistas. It’s time to reimagine what natural condo-life is like.
Why invest in Brantford?
Nestled along the banks of the Grand River, Brantford is a vibrant growing town with a population of nearly 100,000. Spurring the city's growth is the expanding local campus of LAURIER UNIVERSITY
STUDENT ENROLMENT has undergone an exponential rise and is projected to reach 15,000 over the next 6 years with the majority being out-of-town students. Both Laurier and Conestoga College also have growing international student programs. With university housing at capacity and the lucrative local real estate market, Brantford is an ideal fit for investors.
1 HOUR FROM TORONTO. 40 MINUTES FROM WATERLOO. 30 MINUTES FROM HAMILTON. AN INSTANT RETURN ON INVESTMENT
BRANTFORD IS RANKED THE No. 1 CITY TO BUY REAL ESTATE IN CANADA - MoneySense Magazine
A boutique intimate building where units have exceptional functionality in perfect balance with beautiful design. High-quality European-style cabinetry, luxury finishes, and 9-foot ceilings – all of our layouts serve as the perfect canvas for your creativity. Our on-site co-working space, fitness centre, and social lounge have been thoughtfully chosen to expand your living space.
WHETHER LIVING, STUDYING, OR ENTERTAINING, EACH OF OUR UNITS HAS BEEN STRATEGICALLY DESIGNED TO MAXIMIZE FUNCTIONALITY.
Grand Bell Suites Project Features
• Intimate, boutique eight story building
• Fitness centre with cardio and weight equipment
• Social lounge for private functions with kitchen bar area with adjoining outdoor terrace with barbecue and seating area
• Mail area and parcel room conveniently located near front lobby
• Key FOB controlled access system at entry points
• Two elevators accessible from lobby to top floor
• Abundance of resident bicycle parking available in the building
• /- 9′ high ceilings on floors 2-8 in all principal rooms (to be confirmed pending engineering design)
• Engineered plank flooring
• Solid core suite entry door with guest viewer and contemporary hardware
• Suites feature spacious balconies or terraces, as per applicable plan • Sliding doors with screens to outside balcony or terrace, as per applicable plan
• Low VOC, off-white paint throughout
• Individually controlled insuite on-demand heating and air conditioning • Double glazed, Low-E (emission), insulated glass window units to retain internal warmth and lower energy usage
• Euro-contemporary style cabinetry in kitchen
• Stone kitchen countertop
• Ceramic/porcelain tile backsplash
• Stainless steel under mount single basin sink with pullout spray faucet • Island, as per applicable plan, with stone countertop
• Stainless steel appliances consisting of self-cleaning range, microwave, free standing refrigerator with freezer and dishwasher, as per applicable plan
• Designer vanity cabinets with mirror
• Porcelain vanity sink with chrome faucet
• 5′ relaxing soaker tub with full height ceramic / porcelain wall tile surround, as per applicable plan
• Stand-alone showers with oversized shower head, frameless shower
enclosure, ceramic shower base, vapour resistant ceiling pot light, as per applicable plan
• Sleek ceramic/porcelain floor tiles in all bathrooms
• All white plumbing fixtures and single lever faucets
• Exhaust fan
• Insuite laundry facilities including Energy Star® stacked washer and dryer with wall mounted safety valve
• White ceramic floor tile in laundry areas
ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS
• White Decora style switches and receptacles throughout
• Ceiling mounted light fixtures in foyer, hallway, den, bedrooms, walk-in closets
• Electrical panel with circuit breakers in each suite
• Cable receptacle pre-wired in living room, bedroom(s) and den, as per applicable plan
• Pre-wired telephone outlet in living room, bedroom(s) and den, as per applicable plan
• Voice data wiring and coaxial cable wiring to accommodate telephone, television and for high-speed internet access (services are not included)
• Year-round individually controlled heating and cooling system
• Smoke detectors
Making homebuyers happy has been our priority since 1980. Lakeview has designed, built and/or developed dozens of communities and over 10,000 homes in Southern Ontario and South Eastern United States. Our success has everything to do with three things. First, we’re experts at helping families find a great home in a community they love. Second, we offer thoughtful home designs that maximize living space and offer ingenious lifestyle solutions with unique perks. And, third, we offer outstanding customer care. We’re here to assist you every step of the way and strive to exceed your expectations!
Whether you’re looking for a starter home, a luxury estate or a retirement bungalow, we want you to be a Lakeview customer for life. Moreover, we want you to refer Lakeview to your friends and family, which is a great way to make sure you have excellent neighbours! To inspire your loyalty, we’re prepared to go to extraordinary lengths to make you happy. And that starts by talking about what you want, today. Contact us to get started!
When you turn a friend or family member into a Lakeview homebuyer in the GTA, you’ll receive $1000 in cash! How does it work? Accompany your friend or family member on their first visit with a sales representative. When both parties have “closed,” you (the current homeowner) will be paid! Make sure to speak with a sales representative for more details.
FOR NEW HOMES
At Lakeview, we “build green” because it’s the right thing to do and because it translates into lower energy bills and maintenance costs for our homeowners, too. All new Lakeview homes are certified ENERGY STAR for New Homes, which is the preferred green standard for environmental performance in residential home building. An ENERGY STAR certified home is built to a performance standard that exceeds the building code in order to reduce the impact on our environment.
Lakeview Homes is proud to support Habitat for Humanity. Most recently, Lakeview Homes donated design studio displays to the Habitat for Humanity Greater Toronto Area ReStore. ReStores are your source for quality new and gently-used household and renovation materials. Find out more about ReStores.
Lakeview Homes is a member of BILD, the Building Industry and Land Development Association, which is the voice of the land development, home building and professional renovation industry in the Greater Toronto Area. We are also members of RESCON, the Residential Construction Council of Ontario, which is a construction employer association representing the interests of low rise and multifamily residential builders in Ontario.
- 1% Cashback on Assignment Sale
- Purchase Financing Assistance
- HST Rebate Assistance
- First Rent Assistance
- Free Lawyer's Review
- Detailed CMA of the project
Guaranteed to all buyers who have purchased a pre-construction condo or townhome with us.
Powered by Walk Score Travel Time
Get your free detailed report for 7 Erie Ave Brantford
Review detailed information about nearby schools, parks, transit, safety and convenience.
Sorry, no school details available for this location. Please contact your local school board.
Demographics & Housing Statistics
Information provided by Statistics Canada and represents 2016 Census data.
How to use
- Switch between Demographics & Housing tabs
- Click Statistics Headers to expand
- Click Pie Charts section for more details