CONDO ASSIGNMENT FOR SALE • Apartment
36 Zorra Street, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
- 1 bedr+Den, 1 bath
- 543 sqft
- 10ft. Aprox
$1,068 per sqft
$957 per sqft
- Thirty Six Zorra Condos
- by Altree Developments
Islington-city Centre West
The Queensway and Kipling Ave
- Bbqs Allowed
- Exercise Room
- Outdoor Pool
- Rooftop Deck/Garden
- Parking Included
Included Into Maintenance Fee
BBQ dining area, 24-Hour Concierge , Gym with Weight Area, Boxing/Yoga Studio , Rec Room / Games Room, Guest Suites, TV Lounge, Seating Lounge, Green roof, Kids Club, Hobby Room, Demo Kitchen, Lobby with Seating, Fire Pits, Social Club/Co-working space, Cabanas, Comfortable Sun loungers, Cabanas, Fire pits , On-site park , Pet Run, Pet Wash area, Playground, Rooftop Pool, Dry sauna
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Thirty Six Zorra Condos According to CondoNow
1. The Queensway – The Queensway is a bustling and vibrant neighbourhood full of local restaurants, cafes, and entertainment options. There are plenty of grocery stores, drug stores, and banks in the area available to residents of Thirty Six Zorra Condos so that daily errands can be completed on foot. Sherway Gardens is just 6 minutes away from home and offers up plenty of big box stores and popular retailers.
2. Great Investment – Humber College – Lakeshore Campus is home to over 10,600 full-time students every year. Thirty Six Zorra Condos is just a 6-minute TTC bus ride away, and it would make for perfect off-campus housing for students looking for somewhere to live during the school year.
3. Highway Access – Thirty Six Zorra Condos is located just 2 minutes North of the Gardiner Expressway and motorists can commute into downtown Toronto in just 20 minutes. Highway 427 is just a 5-minute drive away and Highway 401, just 10 minutes, allowing for seamless travel throughout Toronto and the GTA.
4. Transit Options – The area surrounding Thirty Six Zorra Condos is serviced by TTC buses, residents will have just a short walk up to The Queensway to access routes that will transport them throughout the city and connect them to the subway, which is less than a 10-minute ride away or Mimico GO station which is only 6 minutes away. Riders can commute into Union Station in less than an hour via TTC and just 17 minutes via GO Train.
5. Green Space – 10 minutes away from Thirty Six Zorra Condos there are plenty of fresh beaches, Lake Ontario, and lush, green parks awaiting residents. Humber Bay Park offers a dog park and plenty of walking and biking trails. Head out to Etobicoke Point or Lookout Point and relax where the views of the downtown Toronto skyline are just incredible.
Travel Times, Streetview, Walkscore
3006 36 Zorra Street, Etobicoke, ON, Canada Investor's Outlook Powered by AIDA
Compare Home Price Index and Home Rent Index performance over the last year and last 3 years in Islington-city Centre West, Toronto, to the City of Toronto for the projects listed on our site.
Comparative analysis of location's Walkscore, Transitscore, Bikescore and Schoolscore.
Price Index 1y
Price Index change was +3.57% comparig to the City of Toronto average of +15.67%
Price Index 3y
Price Index change was +11.63% comparig to the City of Toronto average of +5.075%
Rent Index 1y
Rent Index change was +3.43% comparig to the City of Toronto average of -0.35%
Rent Index 3y
Rent Index change was +11.63% comparig to the City of Toronto average of +5.075%
Walkscore 63 out of 100 means Somewhat Walkable
Transitscore 56 out of 100 means Good Transit
No sufficient data available
Schoolscore is 8.90 out of maximum 10 points
Schools and Ratings
** Please confirm school boundaries with schools' offices. We do not guarantee that boundaries will be current.
Demographics & Housing Statistics
1br 1ba 600-699sf
1+1br 1ba 600-699sf
1+1br 1ba 600-699sf
Visited by others
People who visited this page also were interested in the following properties:
Closest Toronto Neighborhoods
- Lambton Baby Point, Toronto
- Mimico, Toronto
- New Toronto, Toronto
- Long Branch, Toronto
- Alderwood, Toronto
- Stonegate-queensway, Toronto
- Edenbridge-humber Valley, Toronto
- Princess-rosethorn, Toronto
- Eringate-centennial-west Deane, Toronto
- Markland Wood, Toronto
- Etobicoke West Mall, Toronto
- Islington-city Centre West, Toronto
- Kingsway South, Toronto